It's More than a Product, It's Our Passion!
Two of the most experienced and respected individuals in the fields of aquatics and underwater engineering, David Busch & Heinz Ruchti, have combined their efforts to bring the BLUEFOX-Lifeline to North America.
David Busch, founder of Busch Ltd, has been in the family entertainment business since 1972 and has built and operated 22 waterparks.
Heinz Ruchti is a pioneer in the field of underwater technology in the diving industry and developed and patented the new technology that makes possible the BLUEFOX-Lifeline wristcomputer.
Inventor of the
Education: Precision Engineer
Married for 35 years
- Working as professional scuba diving engineer.
- Co-developer of the world’s first serial produced diving computer.
- Co-owner, president and CEO of a world brand Swiss diving instruments manufacturing company:
- Produced 100’000’s of scuba diving instruments for professional, military and sport divers all over the world.
- Inventor of Anchor Alert, a ship anchor monitoring system.
- Licensed Helicopter Pilot.
- Independent Representative in Switzerland, Austria and Croatia of BELL HELICOPTER TEXTRON USA for 20 years.
- Inventor of BlueFox Anti-drowning Systems.
- Owner and president of Deep Blue AG, Switzerland, manufacturer of Anti-drowning Systems
- Automobile: Tire Pressure Measuring System
- Helicopter: Warning system for commercial pilots
- Ship and Yachting: Anchor Monitoring System
- Pool Safety: Anti-Drowning Systems
- Swimmer Safety: Personal Drowning Alarm
When Seconds Matter!